Tuesday, June 8, 2010

About ME

My name is Andrea Louise Bliss
I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada and have always loved Dave Matthews Band!
I grew up skiing in Jasper on the weekends with my father and one of my very first memories is listening to the album Crash on the way up the mountain in the morning! I knew all the words to almost every song!
Dave Matthews Band music picks me up when I'm down, and is played in my house for alomst every occassion!
I have listened to them when I was young, and will continue to listen to them when I grow old!
When I get married I'll even have my first dance to one of their songs...it's a tie between Oh, Crash Into Me and So Damn Lucky!!
My only true wish is to go see them live! It will probably be one of the most amazing experiences I'll ever have! (I wish they travelled and toured in Canada more!)

No comments:

Post a Comment